MathWorks MATLAB R2018a free download standalone offline setup for Windows 64-bit. The MATLAB R2018 9.1 is a reliable application for technical computing and data visualization especially to find solutions for mathematical and scientific problems.
MATLAB R2018a Review
MATLAB R2018a is a complete environment for data visualization along with various tools for solving mathematical and scientific problems. It is a powerful matrix laboratory with trademarking features and scientific problem-solving tools. With support for professional high-level scripting languages, this wonderful environment provides a complete computing environment as well as it has reliable machine learning, control design, communications, signal processing, and robotics etc.
MATLAB provides robust data visualization and data analysis features so to provide complete code editing and scripting along with 2D and 3D figures and interfaces. Additionally, it is also a reliable application for plotting and data manipulation to visualize and process a large amount of data. It supports a wide range of powerful features and supports all the latest programming languages. All in all, it is a complete technical computing and data visualization software by MathWorks.
Features of MATLAB R2018a
Some of the features of MATLAB R2018 are:
- Technical computing and data visualization
- Solving mathematical and scientific problems
- Data visualization and technical computing tools
- Support for a high-level scripting language
- A powerful environment for Control designs and robotics
- Create graphs and manipulate data in an interactive manner
- 2D and 3D graphs support and plotting features
- Interact with other languages such as Java, Python, C/C++ etc.
- Modeling and implementation features
- A complete workspace with debugging features
- Analyze the datasets and create models
- Algorithm implementation and much more
System Requirements for MATLAB R2018a
Before you download MATLAB R2018a, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
MathWorks MATLAB R2018a Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline installer of latest MATLAB 2018 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.