The latest SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2.0 provides various new tools and enhancements for better designing and faster manufacturing of the mechanical components with 3D design, simulation, and documentation features. This is the latest standalone offline setup of Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium Service Pack 2 for Windows.
SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2 Overview
DS SOLIDWORKS 2018 SP2 provides various new features and enhancements in production. It can now handle each and every step from designing to manufacturing with distributed data management to make the process even more convenient and easily accessible. An intuitive user interface with enhancements in mouse gestures and touch interactions enhances the usage of the application. With better design capabilities and improved CNC machining, this powerful application can generate accurate results and automates manufacturing.
Moreover, it is also possible to work directly with Mesh data or solid geometry as well as split, combine, intersect, and cut with the surface. With SOLIDWORKS 3D interconnect, the application now supports various new file formats as well as reads from third-party native 3D CAD files. With better data management features and support for electrical and non-electrical data, this powerful application works better than other such applications. All in all, it is a complete environment by Dassault Systèmes for designing mechanical components with an end to end processing solutions.
Features of SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2.0
Some of the features of SOLIDWORKS 2018 SP2 Premium are:
- Comprises 4 latest solutions to enhance the workflow
- Design to Manufacturing Process
- Distributed Data Management Process
- Designer to Analyst Process (Analysis tools)
- Electrical Design and Internet of Things (IOT) Process (Collaboration)
- Improved mouse gestures and touch interactions
- Supports additional file formats and third-party native CAD files
- Create bounding box and extracting the geometry
- Tab and slot with 3 bend corner reliefs
- Create mirrored entries in 3D sketch
- Better analysis and simulation features
- Many other powerful features
Technical Details of SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2
- Software Name: SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium
- Software File Name: SolidWorks.2018.SP2.0.Premium.DVD.iso
- File Size: 13.97 GB
- Developer: Microsoft
System Requirements for SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2
Before you download SOLIDWORKS Premium 2018 SP2, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 8 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multicore 64-bit Processor
DS SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP2 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest SOLIDWORKS 2018 Premium SP 2 for Windows x64 architecture. You can also download SolidWorks Premium 2019 SP2
Install Guide and Additional Fix