Download Window Inspector 3 full version program free setup for Windows.
Window Inspector 3 Overview
Use Window Inspector’s built-in hotkeys to freeze the info, save it to a file, or lock on a window so you can see its properties changing in real-time. Browse through the parent/child or owner/child window hierarchies per process and see all the windows associated with an application. Double-click any window in the tree-view to see its detailed properties, icons, and more. You may also like Modbus Slave 7 Free Download
Moving the cursor over a window was enough to display information about it. We could see a tree view of the windows on the desktop from the program itself. We got more information about a window by expanding it, which displayed names in full. The program displayed all details on its main interface. We could choose to display everything or only the parent root.
The program featured built-in hotkeys that we used to perform various functions. For example, we locked the program to a specific window whose properties we wanted to view in real-time. We could also freeze the details displayed or save them to a file.
Technical Details of Window Inspector
- Software Name: Window Inspector for Windows
- Software File Name: Window-Inspector-3.1.rar
- Software Version: 3.1
- File Size: 4.69 MB
- Developers: Binary Fortress Software
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Window Inspector
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Window Inspector 3.1 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Window Inspector free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Window Inspector for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123