Download Ambiera CopperCube Professional 6 full version program the free setup for Windows. CopperCube is an editor for creating 3D apps, games, and 3D websites. Import or create your 3D models, set camera controllers, materials, and behaviors, click ‘publish’ and your app is ready.
Ambiera CopperCube Professional 6 Overview
Ambiera CopperCube Professional Creates everything from simple model viewers to full 3D games. You can do all this without programming. CopperCube is a complete 3D authoring tool that includes all the features you need for creating games for multiple platforms. And it is light-weight: The whole editor including everything just needs about 70 MB, and your finished created games is just one small .exe file. Or a just 200 KB sized .js file in the case of WebGL. There is no easier software for creating 3D games. It is easy for beginners and fun for experienced users. You don’t even have to write code in order to use it. Just click everything together. CopperCube includes a terrain editor. Terrain can be drawn with height painting tools directly in the editor, textures can be painted quickly with automatic texture blending into the terrain. There are also tools for placing grass and bushes, and for distributing meshes automatically over the terrain. You may also like Rhinoceros 7 Free Download
CopperCube supports real-time shadows AND static light/shadow calculations. They can even be mixed if you like. Add a nice atmosphere to your game by just clicking a checkbox to enable real-time shadows, or calculate static lighting by clicking the “calculate!” button (see below). This works even very fast on the WebGL target.
Features of Ambiera CopperCube Professional
- CopperCube supports the automatic movement of vegetation, no matter if it was generated inside CopperCube or imported from external 3D models.
- There is no performance impact, everything is computed on the GPU. Wind parameters are easily adjustable.
- CopperCube supports rendering realistic-looking water surfaces on all targets.
- It even works quite fast on slow targets such as WebGL.
- CopperCube supports particle effects for creating complex particle simulations, creating effects like fire and smoke, rain and snow, water fountains, and more.
- The CopperCube editor has a built-in light mapper which can enhance the appearance of your 3D scene greatly.
- The light mapper even features global illumination effects and is very simple to use.
Technical Details of Ambiera CopperCube Professional
- Software Name: Ambiera CopperCube Professional for Windows
- Software File Name: Ambiera-CopperCube-Professional-6.6.rar
- Software Version: 6.6
- File Size: 44.7 MB
- Developers: ambiera
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Ambiera CopperCube Professional
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Ambiera CopperCube Professional 6.6 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Ambiera CopperCube Professional free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Ambiera CopperCube Professional for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123