Download Backup Start Menu Layout 1.6 full version program the free setup for Windows.
Backup Start Menu Layout Overview
The Windows 10 Start Menu lets you pin apps that are easier to access. You can group them and manage the tiles’ size and the Start Menu’s width. Whether you love tiles or not, you can find ways to customize and work them, so it’s easier to access your favorite apps. You can resize your tiles, pin and unpin them on the Start menu or Start screen. You may also like Windows 11 Media Creation Tool 10 Free Download
After devoting so much time to arranging tiles on the Start menu, it would not be enjoyable if something happened. A registry corruption, a new application installation, or a bad update can rearrange or delete the tiles on the Start menu.
Moreover, to avoid such a situation, you can Back Up And Restore The Start Menu Layout In Windows 10. This can also be handy if you do not want to start your Start menu layout from scratch again. Say after a clean install of Windows 10.
Technical Details of Backup Start Menu Layout
- Software Name: Backup Start Menu Layout for Windows
- Software File Name: Backup-Start-Menu-Layout-1.6.rar
- Software Version: 1.6
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: Sordum
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Backup Start Menu Layout
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Backup Start Menu Layout 1.6 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Backup Start Menu Layout free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Backup Start Menu Layout for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123