BWR (Boiling Water Reactor Nuclear Simulator) is a wonderful virtual environment for generating electrical power through the light water nuclear reactor. This free download is the standalone setup of BWR for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.
BWR Boiling Water Reactor Nuclear Simulator Overview
The Boiling water nuclear reactor is a powerful tool which can simulate nuclear power technology for generating electrical current through the light water nuclear reactor. It is a user-friendly tool with all the options clearly placed and makes you understand the complete process and the working of the nuclear plant. As most of BWR follows General Electric Boling Water Reactors. If you have the basic knowledge of nuclear reactions, you can easily operate this tool without any inconvenience. This tool is also making use of general Electric Nuclear Reactor.
Moreover, it is a very lightweight tool which does not slow down your computer and use a very little amount of your system resources. You can get all the basic understanding of the nuclear reactions including flow, temperature, and the pressure with the reactions. It also includes the complete training process for nuclear technology. It generates a detailed view of the turbine and different settings.
Features of Boiling Water Reactor Nuclear Simulator
Some of the features of BWR Simulator
- Lightweight tool with a user friendly interface
- Create electric current through nuclear reactor
- Simulates the complete process of General Electric Boiling Water Reactor
- Complete information about the nuclear reactions
- Detailed view of all the attached components
- Many other advanced features and options
System Requirements for Boiling Water Reactor Nuclear Simulator
Before you download BWR Nuclear Simulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: All Windows releases
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free hard disk space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Boiling Water Reactor Nuclear Simulator Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone simulator of nuclear reactor for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the Windows releases.