Download ConfigureDefender 3 full version program free setup for Windows.
ConfigureDefender 3 Overview
This program is a small utility that allows you to manage the settings for Windows Defender in Windows 8.1/10 efficiently.
This utility is intended to assist Windows 10 users in configuring Windows Defender to suit their specific needs allowing a more streamlined experience. You may also like Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 9 Free Download
There are several pre-configured settings included, but you can customize it to your exact needs. ConfigureDefender’s interface isn’t super modern by any stretch, but it provides access to the basic settings needed to preview and ultimately configure Windows Defender correctly.
You can manually disable/enable various items like real-time & behavior monitoring, download & script scanning, PUA protection, etc.
One nice thing is that ConfigureDefender includes a few preset configuration models if you are unsure of what to change, allowing you to opt for one of them.
Features of ConfigureDefender
- Real-time Monitoring
- Behavior Monitoring
- Scan all downloaded files and attachments
- Reporting Level (MAPS membership level)
- Average CPU Load while scanning
- Automatic Sample Submission
- Potentially unwanted applications
- Cloud Protection Level (Default)
- Cloud Check Time Limit
Technical Details of ConfigureDefender
- Software Name: ConfigureDefender 3 for Windows
- Software File Name: ConfigureDefender-126.96.36.199
- Software Version: 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: AndyFul
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for ConfigureDefender
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
ConfigureDefender 184.108.40.206 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download ConfigureDefender free setup. It is a complete offline setup of ConfigureDefender for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123