Download Intel Quartus Prime Professional Free latest version standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The Intel Quartus Prime Professional is a handy and a reliable application for Intel SOCs, FGPAs, and CPLD along with simulation and verification features.
Intel Quartus Prime Professional Overview
Very few applications are there to design FPGAs, CPLDs, and SoCs, Intel Quartus Prime Professional is specifically one of the top applications. It provides an intuitive user interface with a wide range of simulation, optimization, and verification features. This powerful application provides the next generation designing features to be more accurate and precise. It is a fully optimized environment supporting various advanced features for FPGAs, CPLD, and SoCs with Arria 10, Cyclone 10 GX, and Stratix 10 devices support.
Moreover, the Intel Quartus Prime Professional has PowerPlay Power Analyzer to estimate the consumption from the concept to the implementation phase with complete support for the overall process. The synthesis engine integrates a completely new language parser. This enhances the RTL language support for the designers. Also, there is an external memory interface tool to identify the margin measurements and calibration issues for the DQS signals. The DSP Builder is there to connect with Simulink/MATLAB and Quartus II.
Features of Intel Quartus Prime Professional
Some of the top features of Intel Quartus Prime are:
- Handy application for designing SoCs, CPLDs, and FPGAs from the design and synthesis
- Simulation and verification of the designs with little efforts
- Provides the more powerful designing features
- Support for Arria 10, Cyclone 10GX, and Strix 10 devices
- Integrate a new and more powerful parser engine
- External Memory Interface for calibration and margin
- DSP Builder for connecting with Quartus II and MATLAB
- Numerous other powerful options and features
System Requirements of Intel Quartus Prime Professional
Before downloading Intel Quartus Prime, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor Required: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- Developer: Altera
Intel Quartus Prime Professional Free Download
Click on the below-given button to download the complete standalone offline setup of Intel Quartus Prime Professional for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a very reliable application for designing Intel FPGAs, CPLDs, and SoCs.