MAXQDA 10.4 free download standalone latest offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The MAXQDA 10 is a reliable application for complex text processing and analysis with a bundle of powerful tools.
MAXQDA 10.4 Overview
For text analysis and processing, MAXQDA provides a reliable environment. It comes up with a very lightweight and a powerful solution with the feedback system and systematic techniques. The application is known among the best text processing tools in the market. It uses various tools and techniques for systematic processing and a wide range of new tools to get complete control over the text.
Moreover, the application comes up with a practical environment and support for creating new testing theories to measure the distance from the reality. This powerful tool is useful for both academic and non-academic areas and supports a variety of data files and different kinds of data. Providing better stability and performance along with a bundle of powerful tools, it has a very extensive environment for visualizing the analysis. All in all, it is a complete text analysis solution by VERBI GmbH providing a bundle of powerful features and a wide range of features.
Features of MAXQDA 10.4
Some of the features of MAXQDA 10 are:
- Powerful text analysis and processing tool
- A simple and intuitive user interface
- Customer feedback options
- Systematic data processing features
- Creating new testing theories
- Covers almost all the disciplines
- Better performance and stability
- A neatly organized user interface
- Works with a wide range of data files and the data
- Visualizing the analysis results
- Complete support for PDF files
- Geo-referencing support
- Many other powerful features
System Requirements for MAXQDA 10.4
Before you download MAXQDA 10, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
MAXQDA 10.4 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest MAXQDA 10.4 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.