Download Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227 free standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Schlumberger Techlog 2011 is a powerful environment for processing data related geology, reservoir, drilling, and geophysical data with log analysis and various other operations.
Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227 Overview
When it comes to deal with reservoirs, drilling, and geology, Schlumberger Techlog 2011 is one of the reliable environments with a variety of tools and options to precisely analyze the data and generate reports. This powerful application can deal with drilling, geography, and reservoirs. It has the ability to analyze geological logs, wellbore stability, images, texture, deep saws and core analysis. This application consumes a higher amount of system resources because it has to process a huge amount of data.
Moreover, it produces accurate results after processing the geological data and provides multidisciplinary workflows to collaborate. Various other features make it a complete environment with complete support for geomechanics, geology, petrophysics, geophysics, and drilling etc. There are two new modules in this release which includes Acoustics and wellbore stability. All in all, it is a very powerful environment for oilfield log analysis with many other features.
Features of Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227
Top most features of Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227 are:
- Powerful application for analyzing logs
- Process drilling, reservoir, and geology data
- Provides log, texture, surface, deep saws, and core analysis
- New Wellbore stability (WBS) and Acoustics
- Multi-disciplinary workflows and improved processing
- Geomechanics and geology extraction with Moto Graphics
- Petrophysics 3D (model EcoScope Neutrons and local layer model)
- Drilling analysis and performance
- Different other powerful analysis and processing features
System Requirements for Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227
Before you download Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 with 1 GHz Processor or higher
Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of Schlumberger Techlog 2011.2.2 Revision 100227 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. This is a powerful log analysis application with numerous other powerful features.