Firebird is an ANSI Relational SQL Database Engine with cross-platform support. This free download is a standalone setup installer of Fire bird for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
It is an RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) which offers a complete platform-independent Database Engine with ANSI SQL standards. An ultimate level of performance and powerful language support is provided for stored procedures and triggers. It is widely used in productions systems under many different names. It is a project from C and C++ teams. You can also make a custom version of firebird by different types of modifications. It is developed under IDPL license and completely free.
It is a powerful and developer friendly Language with the support of all the major platforms. It is a multi-generation architecture and provides a windows trusted authentication. Integrate a wide range of different tools for more enhanced functionalities and support. A huge user community is there to guide you in the case of any issues.
Features of Firebird
It is loaded with a wide range of features which include
- Cross-Platform with support of all the major operating systems
- Huge user-community is there to guide you
- Authentication is Windows Trusted
- Monitor and Log any changes
- Open-source tool
- Restoring and backup
- Incremental backups
- Enhanced searching features
- Developers tools included
- Enhanced Support for Stored procedures and Triggers
- Tiny footprints
- No configurations are required
- Integration of multiple 3rd party tools
- Cursor implementation in PSQL
- Monitoring tables
- Different triggers and much more
System Requirements for Firebird
Make sure that your system meets the given requirements before you download and install this tool
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 20MB of free disk space required for installation
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 256MB of RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor
Firebird Free Download for Windows
Click the below link to download and install Firebird for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.