Download GPU Caps Viewer 1.60 full version program free setup for Windows. GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL, and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. For Vulkan, OpenCL, and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon-based graphics cards.
GPU Caps Viewer 1.5 Overview
GPU Caps Viewer is a powerful software tool for analyzing and optimizing graphics processing units (GPUs). With its intuitive interface and comprehensive feature set, it provides users with detailed information about their GPU’s hardware and performance. One of the key features of GPU Caps Viewer is its ability to run stress tests on the GPU to determine its stability and performance. These tests can be customized to suit the user’s needs and can help identify potential issues before they cause problems. GPU Caps Viewer also provides users with real-time information about their GPU’s performance, including clock speed, temperature, and memory usage. This information can be displayed in a variety of formats, including graphs and charts, and can be customized to suit the user’s preferences. In addition to monitoring and analyzing GPU performance, GPU Caps Viewer also allows users to tweak their GPU settings to optimize performance. This includes settings for overclocking, fan speed, and power management. GPU Caps Viewer is compatible with a wide range of GPUs, including those from Nvidia, AMD, and Intel. It is also available in multiple languages, making it accessible to users from around the world. Whether you’re a gamer, graphics designer, or scientist, GPU Caps Viewer is a powerful tool that can help you get the most out of your GPU. Its comprehensive feature set and user-friendly interface make it an ideal choice for anyone who needs to monitor and optimize GPU performance. You may also like Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2023 Free Download
Most modern video games feature astonishing visuals which eat up a lot of your video card’s resources. This does not only apply to games, specialized applications also make use of GPU. You can get details about the video card installed on your computer through tools integrated into your operating system. However, using tools such as GPU Caps Viewer you can even put it to various tests. It does not take a lot of time to go through the setup process, in a matter of minutes the interface is brought up at your request. This sports a classic look so that it does not overwhelm you with unnecessary visual elements, which is just right for an application with the main purpose being to offer info. Your installed video card is automatically detected as soon as the application is launched. All available details are displayed and you can switch through several tabs, depending on what interests you. As such, you can analyze GPU, OpenGL, CUDA, and OpenCL info, each in dedicated tabs. At the bottom of the main window, you have the possibility to run several test cases, regardless of the tab you currently have opened. You can run OpenGL and OpenCL demos, each with several different presets for each installed driver. Choosing to launch a demo lets you set the resolution as well as the level of Multisample anti-aliasing to get an idea of how well your video card performs under pressure.
You can view a breathtaking amount of info, ranging from and not limited to GPU, Meme size, GPU load, Max clock, VDDC when it comes to GPU, OpenGL memory and extensions for OpenGL, various core and memory data if CUDA is available, compute units, constant buffer, max samplers, clock in the OpenCL tab. In addition, accessing the Tools tab lets you view thorough system CPU-related info, as well as display mode and total memory installed. There are also links that redirect you to web pages for the latest NVIDIA or AMD drivers to keep your device running smoothly.
Last but not least, you can submit your info on the Geeks3D servers to compare with others or to view later on. Moreover, all data can be exported to a TXT or XML file, which comes in handy for testing and comparison purposes.
- GPU detection: GPU Caps Viewer automatically detects the GPU model and provides detailed information about its hardware specifications.
- Real-time monitoring: Users can monitor their GPU’s clock speed, temperature, usage, and other parameters in real time.
- Stress testing: GPU Caps Viewer can run stress tests on the GPU to check its stability and performance under heavy loads.
- Benchmarking: Users can run benchmark tests to compare their GPU’s performance against other GPUs.
- Customizable interface: The user interface can be customized to display the information in different formats, such as graphs, charts, or text.
- Multiple languages: GPU Caps Viewer is available in multiple languages, making it accessible to users from different regions.
- Overclocking: The software allows users to overclock their GPU to achieve higher performance.
- Fan speed control: Users can control the fan speed to optimize cooling and reduce noise levels.
- Power management: GPU Caps Viewer allows users to adjust power management settings to optimize power consumption.
- Video capture: The software can capture videos of the GPU’s performance in real-time.
- 3D viewer: Users can view 3D models and scenes to test the GPU’s performance in graphics-intensive applications.
- Vulkan and OpenGL support: GPU Caps Viewer supports Vulkan and OpenGL graphics APIs.
- Pixel shader and vertex shader support: The software supports pixel shader and vertex shader testing and debugging.
- API support: GPU Caps Viewer supports DirectX, OpenCL, and CUDA APIs.
- System information: In addition to GPU information, GPU Caps Viewer also provides detailed information about the system hardware and software configuration.
- Real-time monitoring: The ability to monitor GPU performance in real time is essential for detecting potential issues and optimizing performance.
- Clock speed: The clock speed of the GPU is one of the most critical metrics to monitor as it determines how fast the GPU can process data.
- Temperature: Overheating can cause damage to the GPU and impact performance. Therefore, monitoring the GPU’s temperature is essential.
- Memory usage: GPU memory usage is an important metric to monitor, as it can affect the performance of the GPU when working with large datasets.
- Fan speed: GPU fans help to regulate the temperature of the GPU. Monitoring fan speed can help to identify issues with cooling and prevent overheating.
- Power usage: Monitoring power usage can help to identify power-related issues and optimize energy usage.
- Load utilization: Load utilization measures how much of the GPU’s capacity is being utilized. It helps to identify potential bottlenecks in the system.
- Voltage: Voltage is another critical metric to monitor, as it can impact the stability of the system.
- Frame rate: Frame rate measures the number of frames per second that the GPU can render. Monitoring this metric is essential for optimizing gaming performance.
- Core usage: Core usage measures the percentage of time that the GPU’s cores are active. Monitoring core usage can help to optimize performance.
- Shader usage: Shaders are responsible for rendering images in 3D games. Monitoring shader usage can help to optimize gaming performance.
- Bus usage: The bus is responsible for transferring data between the GPU and other components. Monitoring bus usage can help to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Memory clock: The memory clock measures the speed at which the GPU’s memory operates. Monitoring this metric is essential for optimizing performance.
- Video memory usage: Video memory is the amount of memory that the GPU uses to store data. Monitoring video memory usage is essential for optimizing performance when working with large datasets.
- Driver version: The GPU driver version can impact performance and stability. Monitoring the driver version can help to identify issues and optimize performance.
- Software Name: GPU Caps Viewer for Windows
- Software File Name: GPU-Caps-Viewer-1.60.rar
- Software Version: 1.60
- File Size: 11.3 MB
- Developers: geeks3d
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You donÆt need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space:
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
What is the latest version of GPU Caps Viewer?
The developers consistently update the project. You can view the most recent software update on their official website.
Is it worth it to install and use Software GPU Caps Viewer?
Whether an app is worth using or not depends on several factors, such as its functionality, features, ease of use, reliability, and value for money.
To determine if an app is worth using, you should consider the following:
- Functionality and features: Does the app provide the features and functionality you need? Does it offer any additional features that you would find useful?
- Ease of use: Is the app user-friendly and easy to navigate? Can you easily find the features you need without getting lost in the interface?
- Reliability and performance: Does the app work reliably and consistently? Does it crash or freeze frequently? Does it run smoothly and efficiently?
- Reviews and ratings: Check out reviews and ratings from other users to see what their experiences have been like with the app.
Based on these factors, you can decide if an app is worth using or not. If the app meets your needs, is user-friendly, works reliably, and offers good value for money and time, then it may be worth using.
Is GPU Caps Viewer Safe?
GPU Caps Viewer is widely used on Windows operating systems. In terms of safety, it is generally considered to be a safe and reliable software program. However, it’s important to download it from a reputable source, such as the official website or a trusted download site, to ensure that you are getting a genuine version of the software. There have been instances where attackers have used fake or modified versions of software to distribute malware, so it’s essential to be vigilant and cautious when downloading and installing the software. Overall, this software can be considered a safe and useful tool as long as it is used responsibly and obtained from a reputable source.
How to install software from the WinRAR file?
To install an application that is in a WinRAR archive, follow these steps:
- Extract the contents of the WinRAR archive to a folder on your computer. To do this, right-click on the archive and select ”Extract Here” or ”Extract to [folder name]”.”
- Once the contents have been extracted, navigate to the folder where the files were extracted.
- Look for an executable file with a .exeextension. This file is typically the installer for the application.
- Double-click on the executable file to start the installation process. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- After the installation is complete, you can launch the application from the Start menu or by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut, if one was created during the installation.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, such as missing files or compatibility issues, refer to the documentation or support resources for the application for assistance.
Can x86 run on x64?
Yes, x86 programs can run on an x64 system. Most modern x64 systems come with a feature called Windows-on-Windows 64-bit (WoW64), which allows 32-bit (x86) applications to run on 64-bit (x64) versions of Windows.
When you run an x86 program on an x64 system, WoW64 translates the program’s instructions into the appropriate format for the x64 system. This allows the x86 program to run without any issues on the x64 system.
However, it’s important to note that running x86 programs on an x64 system may not be as efficient as running native x64 programs. This is because WoW64 needs to do additional work to translate the program’s instructions, which can result in slower performance. Additionally, some x86 programs may not work properly on an x64 system due to compatibility issues.
What is the verdict?
This app is well-designed and easy to use, with a range of useful features. It performs well and is compatible with most devices. However, may be some room for improvement in terms of security and privacy. Overall, it’s a good choice for those looking for a reliable and functional app.
Download GPU Caps Viewer Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download GPU Caps Viewer free setup. It is a complete offline setup for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123