Download GPU-Z 2 full version program free setup for Windows.
GPU-Z 2 Overview
It gets you acquainted with a wide array of technical specifications, thus enabling you to have a better knowledge of your computer’s abilities. GPU-Z features support the latest NVIDIA and ATI cards and include a GPU load test to check PCI-Express configurations. You may also like Subtitle Workshop Classic 6 Free Download
In addition, it grants you permission to default clocks, 3D clocks (if any), and overclocks information. Reports are incredibly detailed, containing specifications about basically every characteristic of video cards, such as name, GPU, process technology, chip, memory type, DirectX / PixelShader support, memory bandwidth, type of bus, memory clock, version driver, sensors, speed fans, and version BIOS. You can save the complete report on the sensors as a text file.
All in all, hardcore users who constantly need to know what’s going on under the hood of their machine will appreciate GPU-Z and its accurate reports. Since searching for these results through traditional methods can be challenging, you can use this nifty application to offer you a complete overview of your video card’s graphic capabilities.
Features of GPU-Z
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU, and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
Technical Details of GPU-Z
- Software Name: GPU-Z 2 for Windows
- Software File Name: GPU-Z-2.52.0.rar
- Software Version: 2.52.0
- File Size: 7.12 MB
- Developers: TechPowerUp
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for GPU-Z
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
GPU-Z 2.52.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download GPU-Z free setup. It is a complete offline setup of GPU-Z for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123