Download Xfer Records LFOTool 1.768 full version program free setup for Windows.
Xfer Records LFOTool 1.768 Overview
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments. This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly. You may also like Xfer Serum 1.35b1 Free Download
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
Features of Xfer Records LFOTool
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan)
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Both macOS and Windows versions included
- 2+64 bit VST, AudioUnit, and AAX support
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- Sample-accurate sync
- Dozens of presets included
Technical Details of Xfer Records LFOTool
- Software Name: Xfer Records LFOTool for Windows
- Software File Name: Xfer-Records-LFOTool-1.768
- Software Version: 1.768
- File Size: 13 MB
- Developers: Xfer Records
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Xfer Records LFOTool
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Xfer Records LFOTool 1.768 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Xfer Records LFOTool free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Xfer Records LFOTool for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123