Download MiTeC DFM Editor 7 full version program free setup for Windows. MiTeC DFM Editor 7 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to edit and create Borland forms in text and binary format.
MiTeC DFM Editor 7 Overview
This program allows you to edit and create Borland Delphi VCL/FireMonkey Forms in text and binary format. It is compatible with all Borland/Codegear/Embarcadero development tools. It can extract forms from compiled executables and DLLs (or others Portable Executable files) by its extraction tool.
Moreover, it has syntax highlihting editor, object inspector and object tree view are tools that make work easier. There’s form preview tool available so you can view form in WYSIWYG mode. You can also download Restart Explorer
Features of MiTeC DFM Editor 7
- Syntax highlihting editor
- Object inspector
- Object tree view tools to make work easier.
- There’s form preview tool available so you can view form in WYSIWYG mode.
- DFM Editor can display interesting information about selected Borland Package file and registered classes.
Technical Details of MiTeC DFM Editor 7
- Software Name: MiTeC DFM Editor for Windows
- Software File Name: DFMEdit.rar
- Software Version: 7.1.0
- File Size: 6.16 MB
- Developers: Mitec
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for MiTeC DFM Editor 7
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
MiTeC DFM Editor 7.1.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download MiTeC DFM Editor 7 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of MiTeC DFM Editor 7 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123