Download Power8 full version program free setup for Windows.
This simple tool brings back the Windows 7 Start menu on computers that have Windows 8 installed. It can bring the Start Menu back in a matter of seconds. Sure enough, it only works with Windows 8/8.1 since it’s Microsoft’s only OS with no Start Menu. It would help if you also made sure .NET Framework is installed, but it’s usually bundled in Windows. You may also like FreeFileSync 11 Free Download
It has a built-in feature to Disable Metro Apps, which eliminates the corner link so you can easily use the new Start Menu. One more thing you need to consider in case the application tickles your fancy is enabling the option that makes it run at startup. Otherwise, it would help if you launched it whenever you want to equip the Start Menu.
It’s fitted with the most critical areas of your computer, such as the control panel, libraries, this PC, power options, search bar, and the classic programs list. There are some dedicated options and general controls, and even some to manage online search engines.
Features of Power8
- Brings back the Start Menu in seconds
- Simple to use
- Completely disable Metro apps
Technical Details of Power8
- Software Name: Power8 for Windows
- Software File Name: Power8-1.6.4-Build-1640.rar
- Software Version: 1.6.4 Build 1640
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: Mike Makarov
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Publish Date: 2 September 2022
System Requirements for Power8
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Power8 1.6.4 Build 1640 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Power free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Power8 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123