Download PreSonus VU Meter 1.0 full version program free setup for Windows.
PreSonus VU Meter Overview
The VU Meter plug-in provides the best of both worlds for your signal metering needs: Analog-style VU meters (with clip indicators) and LED-segment-style peak meters. You may also like Goodhertz Plugins Bundle 3 Free Download
VU meters are most helpful in showing overall signal levels, and peak meters (akin to the channel meters in the Studio One Console) are most helpful in keeping track of peak signal levels.
You can see a more nuanced picture of your signal, overall level, and peak level by referencing both.
Features of PreSonus VU Meter
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit, and AAX-compatible host applications
- Compatible with Studio One Prime, Artist, and Professional (Versions 2.6.5 and higher)
- Analog-style mono/stereo VU meter
- Combines analog style and bar graph metering
- Correlation meter
- Variable sensitivity
- Switchable level scaling (-18 – 0 dB)
Technical Details of PreSonus VU Meter
- Software Name: PreSonus VU Meter for Windows
- Software File Name: PreSonus-VU-Meter-22.214.171.124449-(x64).rar
- Software Version: 126.96.36.199449
- File Size: 6 MB
- Developers: PreSonus Audio Electronics
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for PreSonus VU Meter
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
PreSonus VU Meter 188.8.131.52449 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download PreSonus VU Meter free setup. It is a complete offline setup of PreSonus VU Meter for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123