Download Rockwell Automation Arena 14 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The Rockwell Automation Arena is a powerful application for simulating the discrete event systems with a variety of powerful features for engineers.
Rockwell Automation Arena 14 Overview
A professional application for the simulation of the discrete event systems, Rockwell Automation Arena 14 provides a variety of powerful tools for system modeling along with the complete study of the overall workflow. It features a feature rich environment with object-oriented modeling capabilities and a variety of other powerful features. This powerful application also provides better manipulation capabilities and divides the process with logic, data, animation, statistics, and others.
This powerful application comes up with a simple template for creating the animations with better simulation and different modules for entities, vocabularies, and processes. Re-engineer the business processes, telephone centers, high-speed manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, and many others. It also provides an input and output analyzer and with complete support for demonstrating the entire system. All in all, it is a reliable application for dealing with simulation of the discrete events and provides a variety of powerful tools and options.
Features of Rockwell Automation Arena 14
Some of the features of Rockwell Automation Arena 14 are:
- A powerful simulation application
- Supports simulating the discrete event systems
- Enhances the simulation process
- Reliable system modeling
- Object-oriented modeling features
- Easy to use environment
- Include logic, data, statistics, animation and other data
- Modules to Identify the process
- Use business processes, vocabularies, and entitles
- Models to re-engineer the problems
- Input analyzer and output analyzer
- View the RAW data for input analyzer
- Transfer Arena with information
- Help in demonstrating and predicting the data
- Protect the business by analyzing the data
- Many other powerful features and options
System Requirements for Rockwell Automation Arena 14
Before downloading Rockwell Automation Arena 14, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Developer: Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Arena 14 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest Rockwell Automation Arena 14 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download Midas NFX 2018 R1.