Download RTMPMiniServer 1.7 full version program free setup for Windows.
This software streams and converts to NDI for usage in the production workflow. Many peoples use software mixers such as vMix / OBS/ Wirecast. It can receive a signal from them and send a signal to them using the NDI protocol. You may also like Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 5 Free Download
Your team member can send a signal from the stadium to the studio using OBS. Inside the studio, you can accept the signal by RTMP MiniServer and send it to vMix for the next production steps (add overlays, comments, etc.). You can successfully use this program to receive RTMP streams from JVC professional camcorders GY-HM200/250, GY-HM650/660, and others equipped with built-in streaming encoders and RTMP protocol.
Live video from remote locations goes into studio production with the minimum delay, which is very important for Remote Production over IP workflow.
Features of RTMPMiniServer
- VMix, OBS, Wirecast
- JVC Pro camcorders
- LiveU and Teradek VidiU
- Many DJI drones support
Technical Details of RTMPMiniServer
- Software Name: RTMPMiniServer for Windows
- Software File Name: RTMPMiniServer-1.7.7-Build-90.rar
- Software Version: 1.7.7 Build 90
- File Size: 20 MB
- Developers: Garanin Apps
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Publish Date: 29 August 2022
System Requirements for RTMPMiniServer
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
RTMPMiniServer 1.7.7 Build 90 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download RTMPMiniServer free setup. It is a complete offline setup of RTMPMiniServer for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123