Download Seagate Toolkit 2 version program free setup for Windows.
Seagate Toolkit Overview
Get the most out of your storage solution with easy-to-use tools such as Backup, Mirror, Sync Plus, Seagate Secure, and RGB and Status LED Management. You may also like SimplySync Backup 2 Free Download
This software backs up your data but excludes program files, application data, temporary files, and other types of system files and folders. It initially saves a backup of the selected data to your storage device when a Backup plan is created.
With subsequent backups, it only saves the data that has changed since the initial backup. This tool helps reduce the time and space required for each scheduled backup.
Features of Seagate Toolkit
- Protecting your data with automated backups
- Optimizing your drive’s performance with just a few simple clicks
- Easily configure the initial RAID level
- Managing security for Seagate and LaCie self-encrypting drives
- Quickly importing files from memory cards
Technical Details of Seagate Toolkit
- Software Name: Seagate Toolkit for Windows
- Software File Name: Seagate-Toolkit-188.8.131.52.rar
- Software Version: 184.108.40.206
- File Size: 2 MB
- Developers: Seagate Technology
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Seagate Toolkit
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Seagate Toolkit 220.127.116.11 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Seagate Toolkit free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Seagate Toolkit for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123