Download SIGMA 6.7 Photo Pro free setup for windows. It is an excellent image editing and viewing application especially design for Sigma cameras photos.
SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7 Overview
Photo Pro is one of the best and top rated applications which have all the necessary features to fulfill the user’s needs related image editing and viewing. It works perfectly and gives 100% results of image editing and viewing when photos are taken with Sigma cameras. Photo Pro is fully loaded with latest image editing tools to make your digital images more beautiful and attractive. this wonderful tool is specialized in handling RAW pictures obtained with SIGMA DP Quattro series, SIGMA DP Merrill series, and SIGMA SD1/ SD Merrill cameras. With the help of this tool users can adjust exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, saturation, and sharpness.
There is an option available in Photo Pro for manual correction of any overexposure area in the digital image. An Eyedropper tool helps the photographer to select any tinge from the color spectrum. Furthermore, it has an excellent feature to apply automatic photo correction, if user selects the specific mode. In short, Photo Pro is a great tool for professional photographers to make the digital images more attractive and beautiful.
Features of SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7
- Supports automatic color correction
- Latest image optimization tool
- Attractive and user-friendly interface
- Easy to use and install
- Excellent in handling RAW pictures obtained with SIGMA
- Loaded with eye-dropper tool
- Excellent compatibility with latest OS
System Requirements for SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7
- Operating Systems (win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 3 GB Recommended
- 5 MB HDD
- 1024X768 Screen Resolutions
- File Name: SPP_6.5.1_setup.exe
- File Size: 84 MB
Download SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7 Free
Click on the link given below to download SIGMA Photo Pro 6.5.1 free setup. This is complete offline setup of Photo Pro which is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.