Download SysInfoTools VDI Recovery 22 full version program the free setup for Windows.
SysInfoTools VDI Recovery 22 Overview
It completely restores all corrupt VDI files to their original versions. Also, nobody misses out as it supports all file systems where your VDI is saved, i.e., FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+, and EXTX. It recovers the damaged VDI files and restores them to their native forms. Moreover, you can try out the free demo version tool right away to evaluate the performance of the utility attributes. You may also like FonePaw iOS Data Backup and Restore 9 Free Download
One unfortunate thing we all dislike about Virtual Disk Images, aka VDI files, is that they are prone to corruption. If you notice any corruption or inaccessibility in your VDI files, professionals recommend the excellent SysInfo VDI Repair Tool for the best results. The VDI, or Virtual Drive Format, stores the Virtual Drive Image (.vdi) file.
It is one of the disk image files compatible with Oracle VM VirtualBox. VDI files are virtual drive files utilized to mount a particular hard disk on Linux, Windows, and other related OS. So, here we have come up with a trusted solution, i.e., The software highly supports all FAT file systems, i.e., FAT64, NTFS, HFS+, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and EXTX file systems.
Moreover, users can add a unique custom volume and other settings according to preference. Furthermore, it provides a pair of scanning modes that work based on the intensity of corruption, i.e., Standard and Advanced modes. Also, the utility is compatible with MBR and GPT partition tables. It validates RAW recovery mode and permits an individual to add file signatures. The VirtualBox, a VDI file repair tool, supports Windows OS such as 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2000, 10, 2012, 2003, 2016, and Win XP.
Features of SysInfoTools VDI Recovery
- Absolute Recovery without Delay
- No Original Data Modification
- Automatic Recognition of File Properties
- Supportable with both Fixed and Dynamic Disks
- Dual Modes for Scanning Corrupt VDI
- Recovery from MBR & GPT Partition Tables
- Prominent File Systems
- The Custom Volume Addition Feature
- Trinary Modes of Recovery
- Restore Maximum Data using RAW Recovery
- Include New Signatures
- It allows previewing before downloading.
- Auto-Detection of VDI Files
- Compatible with Formatted Drive
- Interactive User Interface
Technical Details of SysInfoTools VDI Recovery
- Software Name: SysInfoTools VDI Recovery for Windows
- Software File Name: SysInfoTools-VDI-Recovery-22.0-x64.rar
- Software Version: 22.0
- File Size: 2 MB
- Developers: SysInfoTools
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for SysInfoTools VDI Recovery
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
SysInfoTools VDI Recovery 22.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download SysInfoTools VDI Recovery free setup. It is a complete offline setup of SysInfoTools VDI Recovery for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123