Download USBImager 1.0 full version program the free setup for Windows. USBImager full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to compress disk images to USB drives and create backups.
This is a small utility designed to write compressed disk images to USB drives. The tool can come in handy for creating backups while accounting for free space at the same time. The tool is built to avoid overwriting of disks and can make synchronized writes. Users can easily verify the claims by comparing the disk to the image. You may also like WinCatalog 2023 Free Download
Moreover, when attempting to create an image from a device, then the format is usbimager-(date)T(time).dd, where the date and time correspond to the timestamp when the file is generated. By checking the Compress options, the file gets an addition suffix – ZST – and the image is compressed using ZStandard.
Features of USBImager
- No privacy concerns nor advertisements like with etch*r, fully GDPR compatible
- Minimalist, multilingual, native interface on all platforms
- Tries to be bullet-proof and avoids overwriting of the system disk
- Makes synchronized writes, that is, all data is on disk when the progressbar reaches 100%
- Can verify writing by comparing the disk to the image
- Can read raw disk images: .img, .bin, .raw, .iso, .dd, etc.
- Can read compressed images on-the-fly: .gz, .bz2, .xz, .zst
- Can read archives on-the-fly: .zip (PKZIP and ZIP64) *
Technical Details of USBImager
- Software Name: USBImager for Windows
- Software File Name: USBImager-1.0.10.rar
- Software Version: 1.0.10
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: bzt
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for USBImager
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Download USBImager USBImager Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download USBImager free setup. It is a complete offline setup of USBImager for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123