Download UsbTrace 3 full version program free setup for Windows.
UsbTrace 3 Overview
USBTrace is an easy-to-use USB protocol analyzer. To start analyzing a USB device, just select the device to be analyzed and click the ‘capture’ button. It decodes each and every captured USB protocol request, and displays it in an easily readable format. Data buffer, if any, associated with the request is also displayed. You may also like USB Drive Letter Manager Free Download
Unlike other software-based USB analyzers, USBTrace does not use any filter driver to capture the USB protocol. So USBTrace will not disturb the PnP system due to its presence. USBTrace is capable of capturing all USB requests exchanged between the host controller/hub and the device during device enumeration. See USB Enumeration Explained to know how USBTrace is different from other USB analyzer software.
Advanced search feature allows you to search the capture log for request types and/or buffer contents of requests. The filtering feature allows you to exclude requests which you are not interested in while capturing. You can also apply filters based on endpoint addresses.
Features of UsbTrace
- Ease of viewing captured data
- Monitors USB requests at all levels
- Captures all USB protocol data during device enumeration
- Displays valuable information for device driver developers
- Search and Filter captured requests
- Can be setup to automatically capture hot plugged devices
- View & export detailed device information
- Supports device class decoding
- Fully compatible with ACPI features
- Export log as HTML, XML, Text or CSV reports
- Background capturing for improved performance
- Continuous capturing for non stop analysis.
- Capture device traffic directly to file.
- Set any captured request as ‘time 0’ request
- Send support requests and check for updates directly from the application
- Decode captured data using user defined structure templates
Technical Details of UsbTrace
- Software Name: UsbTrace 3 for Windows
- Software File Name: UsbTrace-18.104.22.168.rar
- Software Version: 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 8 MB
- Developers: SysNucleus
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for UsbTrace
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
UsbTrace 3 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download UsbTrace 3 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of UsbTrace 3 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123