Download WaveTracing SP950 1.3 full version program the free setup for Windows. This is the perfect monitor for serious gamers.
WaveTracing SP950 Overview
If you are familiar with the E-mu SP-1200* workflow, you know the way the device is typically used is with a pitched-up source such as a turntable playing an LP record at 45RPM or 78RPM, and a detune after sampling in the SP-1200* to get back to the original pitch and duration. This was initially done to save sampling time, but the resulting artifacts soon became the signature of the device, and of the whole musical trend. You may also like Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 3 Free Download
This is exactly what the SP950 effect plugin intends to reproduce in a single slider: the RPM/detune slider combines the pitch of the source (markings on the left side, in RPM relative to 33 and in factors) with the detune of the SP (semitone value on the LCD) to compensate each other. The result is a constant duration and pitch output, with varying detune aliasing and bandwidth artifacts.
Accurate emulation of the SP’s 12-bit 26.04kHz ADC, DAC, and detune. Gritty sound with mandatory aliasing artifacts. Are you a serious gamer looking for a monitor that can keep up with your high-performance gaming rig? Look no further than it.
The minimalist interface is fully compatible with HiDPI/Retina displays for crisp rendering. It can be resized (zoomed in or out) using the menu in the upper right corner. The LCD color scheme can be chosen among 6 presets using the small button on the right of the LCD.
- Native 1440p resolution for crystal-clear images and smooth gameplay
- 165Hz refresh rate for ultra-fast response times and minimal motion blur
- HDR support for a broader range of colors and deeper blacks
- G-Sync is compatible with tear-free gaming and smooth, stutter-free visuals
- Multiple connectivity options, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB
- Adjustable stand for optimal viewing comfort
- Software Name: WaveTracing for Windows
- Software File Name: WaveTracing-SP950-v1.3.0.rar
- Software Version: 1.3.0
- File Size: 1.55 MB
- Developers: wavetracing
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for WaveTracing
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Download WaveTracing SP950 Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download WaveTracing free setup. It is a complete offline setup of WaveTracing for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123