Download Win Toolkit full version program free setup for Windows. Win Toolkit full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a lightweight and easy-to-use application created to help you customize your Windows installation!
Win Toolkit Overview
With this tool, you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which help you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs. You can also download PC Cure Pro 5
Features of Win Toolkit
- ISO Maker. This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
- Win Toolkit Guides. A nice direct link to guides on how to use Win Toolkit.
- Unattended Creator. Creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
- USB Boot Prep. Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
- WIM Registry Editor. This tool mounts the wim and then it’s registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
- Language Pack Converter. Converts Langauge Packs which are in the exe format to cab so you can integrate them.
- MSP Extractor (MS Office). Converters Office Updates to msp so they can automatically install when you install Office.
- MSU > CAB Converter. Converts MSU to CAB files so you can integrate them or install on your current OS via the CAB Installer.
- SWM Merger. Merge .swm files into a larger .wim file so it can be edited.
- WIM Splitter. This tool splits your install.wim into multiple files so you can fit them onto multiple CDs.
- Capture Image. Captures new WIM images, so you can use that new image to install Windows.
Technical Details of Win Toolkit
- Software Name: Win Toolkit for Windows
- Software File Name: Win-Toolkit-v18.104.22.168.rar
- Software Version: 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 5.32 MB
- Developers: WinCert
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Win Toolkit
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- Installed Memory: 4 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Win Toolkit 126.96.36.199 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Win Toolkit free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Win Toolkit for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123