ADINA System 9.3.2 free download standalone latest offline setup for Windows 64-bit. The ADINA System 9.3 is a powerful one-system program for finite element analysis of fluids, fluid flows, and structures with structural interactions.
ADINA System 9.3.2 Overview
Solids and structures analysis is provided by very few applications in the market, ADINA System 9.3 is among those powerful applications. It provides a complete analysis solution with a wide range of capabilities ranging from fluid flow problems i.e. structural heat transfer to complex multiphysics problem-solving. It is a comprehensive environment for finite element analysis of solid structures, CFD, heat transfer, and electromagnetics. There are different multiphysics capabilities such as thermomechanical coupling and fluid-structure analysis.
Moreover, this wonderful tool provides heat analysis along with stress analysis of solids. Also, the analysis of compressible and incompressible fluid flows. You will be able to perform various other types of analysis such as fluid-structure interaction, structural-pore pressure coupling, thermal-electric coupling, thermal-fluid structural coupling, thermo-mechanical coupling, just to name a few. Users of SolidEdge and NX will be able to easily import the Parasolid based geometry models. All in all, it is a reliable analysis application for finite elements. It is developed by ADINA.
Features of ADINA System 9.3.2
Some of the features of ADINA System 9.3.2 are:
- Linear and non-linear finite element analysis
- Multi-physics options i.e. thermo-mechanical coupling and fluid-structure interaction
- Solve simple structural heal transfer and multiphysics problem solving
- Stress and displacement analysis of the structures and solids
- Analysis of heat transfer and compressible/incompressible fluid flows
- Fluid-Structure interaction and thermal-fluid-structure coupling
- Structural-pore-pressure coupling and Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Thermo-mechanical coupling and Fluid flow-mass transfer coupling
- Thermal electrical coupling and Electric field-structural coupling
- Acoustic fluid-structural coupling features
- Import Parasolid-based geometry models for meshing in SolidEdge and NX
- Perform heat-transfer, structural, fluid or coupled multiphysics analysis
- Import finite element models in different formats
System Requirements for ADINA System 9.3.2
Before you download ADINA System 9.3.2, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or higher
ADINA System 9.3.2 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the complete standalone offline setup of ADINA System 9.3.2 for Windows x64 architecture.