Phrozen RunPE Detector is a tool for removing malicious running tasks from the system memory by comparing PE headers. This free download is a standalone setup of RunPE Detector for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Phrozen RunPE Detector Overview
As you know that every time some data is always transferring over the internet and so the risk of malware is always high. A wide range of threats and malicious programs are there to attack your computer when using the internet. RunPE Detector is one of the powerful tools which can deal with all the threats including trojans, malware, virus. and various other threats. It effectively keeps your data protected and maintains the integrity of the data. Its efficient mechanism compares Portable Executable Headers and detects the harmful programs. The interface of the tool is really simple and no technical information is required to operate the tool.
You can also call this tool a malware sniffer, as it can identify the hijacked processes and the type of active threats. You can easily terminate and remove the stubborn threats when any process is identified. Moreover, you can view the detailed information about the running processes. This powerful tool shows complete information about the hijacked processes, images, names, and paths when any threat is detected.
Features of Phrozen RunPE Detector
Some of the features of RunPE Detector are:
- Lightweight and friendly environment
- Neat and clean user interface
- Detects and remove malicious applications
- Compare PE headers for detecting hijacked processes
- Show complete detail of hijacked processes
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for Phrozen RunPE Detector
Before you download RunPE Detector, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of minimum hard disk space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Phrozen RunPE Detector 2.0 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of Phrozen RunPE Detector for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older releases of Windows.