PSCAD 4.5 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The PSCAD 4 is a reliable application for accurate and powerful simulation tool with a wide range of modeling capabilities.
PSCAD 4.5 Overview
For accurate and reliable simulation, PSCAD provides a complete solution for simulating and modeling the systems. With an intuitive user interface, the users can get complete control over the designing process. A powerful set of tools are there to enhance the designing process and provides limitless possibilities for simulation. PSCAD also provides a comprehensive library of system models ranging from control functions and simple passive elements to electrical machinery and complex devices.
The application has now become even more stable and better than other such systems because of over 30 years of continuous research. It has become one of the most powerful systems providing an ultimate level of simulation features. All in all, it is a complete simulation environment by Manitoba Hydro International Ltd with a comprehensive library of objects and a wide range of designing features.
Features of PSCAD 4.5
Some of the features of PSCAD 4.5 are:
- Powerful simulation tool
- Accurate and reliable modeling features
- Supports building, simulating and modeling the systems
- A powerful library of models with passive elements to complex systems
- A completely stable application with over 30 years of continuous research
- Layers pane and parameter grid pane for canvas drawing layer and displaying parameters
- Electrical Network Interface for making electrical connections between different projects
- Comparator tool and a wide range of other powerful features
System Requirements for PSCAD 4.5
Before you download PSCAD 4.5, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
PSCAD 4.5 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest PSCAD 4 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.