Silvaco TCAD 2018 free download latest offline setup for Windows 64-bit. The Silvaco TCAD 2018 is a reliable application to simulate the semiconductor devices.
Silvaco TCAD 2018 Overview
A professional application with the ability to work with semiconductor devices, TCAD 2018 provides a variety of powerful tools that enhance the overall experience. It provides a reliable simulation of the semiconductor devices. The application can cover the complete range of circuits and IC simulation. There are 5 organized groups including TCAD analog/mixed-signal/RF, modeling of the interconnection CAD Digital, and Custom IC CAD etc.
Moreover, the users can also get complete details and the simulate physical properties of the tools. Generate the outline of the simulator and provides complete processing for diffusion, oxidation, and sediment implantation simulation for both 2D and 3D support. Additionally, it supports multi-process simulation modules in the environment. All in all, it is a reliable application to deal with the simulation of the semiconductor devices.
Features of Silvaco TCAD 2018
Some of the features of Silvaco TCAD 2018 are:
- Professional circuit simulation application
- Supports simulating semiconductor devices
- Comes up with 5 products in groups
- Simulate the physical properties of the tools
- Generate the outline of the simulation process
- Multi-process simulation features
- 2D and 3D oxidation & Diffusion Process
- Supports multi-process simulation modules
- Simulation of all-purpose motors meshing foursquare
- Perform different experiments in optimization and DAE
- Many other powerful features and options
System Requirements of Silvaco TCAD 2018
Before you download TCAD 2018, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Silvaco TCAD 2018 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest Silvaco TCAD for Windows x64 architecture. You can also download Lumerical Suite 2018a.