TextAloud Text To Speech Software can easily convert text documents into real human voice speech. This free download is a standalone installer of TextAloud for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
TextAloud Text To Speech Software Overview
Many people can’t read from the computer screen due to some optical issues, TextAloud provides a solution for this problem. It reads any document for you without any problem. Now you need to stare at the computer screen for reading any material like eBooks or web articles. A friendly user interface allows easy understanding of the tool and makes it even more convenient for the users to listen to lengthy articles, books, and other soft documents.
Different shortcuts to navigate throughout the document with few keystrokes and skip the unnecessary parts of the document. For those who are new to this tool can jump to the video tutorials from the help menu to get more grip on this wonderful tool. Furthermore, you can also save the audio readings in WMA, Mp3 etc. Although the free trial does not have an excellent sound quality but the company promises to deliver best ATT Natural Voices and more for better user experience.
Features of TextAloud Text To Speech Software
Some of the features of TextAloud are:
- Lightweight and friendly tool
- Reads out any document, emails, and other text
- Shortcut key for mare easy navigation
- Video tutorials for easy understanding of the user
- Save the readings as audio formats
- Many other advanced features and options
System Requirements for TextAloud Text To Speech Software
Before you download TextAloud Text To Speech Software, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 30 MB of free hard disk space required for installation (Additional space required for voices)
- Installed Memory: 256 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
TextAloud Text To Speech Software Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup installer of TextAloud for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and old releases of Windows Operating System.