Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2 full version program the free setup for Windows.
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 2 Overview
This program offers all available methods for accessing information stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt, and VeraCrypt disks and volumes. You may also like BitRaser File Eraser Standard 5 Free Download
The toolkit allows using the volume’s plain-text password, escrow, or recovery keys and the binary keys extracted from the computer’s memory image or hibernation file.
FileVault 2 recovery keys can be extracted from iCloud, while BitLocker recovery keys are available in Active Directory or the user’s Microsoft Account. If You can extract neither the encryption nor recovery key, EFDD can extract metadata from the encrypted container.
- Real-Time Access to Encrypted Information
- Extract metadata
- VeraCrypt Encryption
- APFS partitions with FileVault2 Supported
- Software Name: Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor for Windows
- Software File Name: Elcomsoft-Forensic-Disk-Decryptor-2.20.1011.rar
- Software Version: 2.20.1011
- File Size: 45 MB
- Developers: Elcomsoft
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123