Download RS Browser Forensics 3 full version program the free setup for Windows.
RS Browser Forensics 3 Overview
This program helps extract existing and deleted records and traces left by the users’ browsing activities. It also helps to recover information about the user’s online activities. The tool can extract existing and deleted browsing history records from most common Web browsers, access stored passwords, and recover bookmarks and favorites. You may also like Proxifier 4 Free Download
Even if the browsing cache was cleared or the browsing session occurred in Incognito mode, it may still locate traces of the user’s online activities.
Moreover, the tool can recover deleted data by analyzing the hard drive in low-level mode, automatically discovering all Web browsers currently installed and previously used on the computer.
Features of RS Browser Forensics
- Low-Level Disk Access
- Comprehensive recovery and analysis of deleted data
- Access to saved forms and passwords
- Incognito mode support
- Support for multiple Web browsers
Technical Details of RS Browser Forensics
- Software Name: RS Browser Forensics for Windows
- Software File Name: RS-Browser-Forensics-3.5.rar
- Software Version: 3.5
- File Size: 20.5 MB
- Developers: Recovery Software
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for RS Browser Forensics
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
RS Browser Forensics 3.5 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download RS Browser Forensics free setup. It is a complete offline setup of RS Browser Forensics for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123