Linux Lite is a powerful and lightweight Linux release which is distributed freely. This free download is a standalone installer of Linux Lite 3.2 for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Linux Lite 3.8 Overview
This release of Linux Lite is a ubuntu-based Linux OS which extremely lightweight and powerful Ubuntu Linux distribution which provides Xfce desktop environment. An easy to use friendly interface is provided by this Linux version for a more productive environment. This wonderful release is focused on availability and reliability. You can burn it to any USB or DVD to run directly from the portable storage or Live DVD with default options within no time. Default options run in safe graphics mode after checking the memory through Memtest86 tool.
The Xfce desktop environment makes its UI more attractive and productive. Windows user will find its interface more conveniently understandable as the taskbar provides an easy access to the installed applications, menu, the tray. Moreover, a variety of applications is added to this release which includes a Files Manager, Image Editor, Browser, Image editor, Email Client, as well as productive suites and more. You can convert your old computers to advanced workstations. You can use it instead of Windows XP.
Features of Linux Lite 3.8
Linux Lite is loaded with many advanced features and options including
- Friendly user-interface Xfce desktop environment
- Replaces the deprecated Windows XP
- Convert your PC into a powerful workstation
- Availability and reliability
- Portable Operating System
- Lightweight environment
- Memory testing utility
- Taskbar for easy access of applications
- Different applications including
- Thunar File Manager
- GIMP image editor
- Ristretto Image Viewer
- Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird
- News and Email Client (Thunderbird)
- VLC Media Player
- Xfburn DVD/CD burning software
- Mumble voice chat
- LibreOffice office suite
- Available for 32-bit and 64-bit architecture
- Many other advanced features and options
System Requirements for Linux Lite 3.2
Before you download Linux Lite 3.2, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free space required for installation
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later with at least 1 GHz of Processor
Linux Lite 3.8 Free Download
Click the below link to download Linux Lite 3.2 Standalone installer for x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the newer and older computers.