Download NCSS 12.0 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-b-bit. NCSS 12 is a powerful application for estimating the sample size and power in the statistical studies.
NCSS 12.0 Overview
A powerful application to estimate the sample size and the power in the statistical studies. Easily determine the sample size and use a variety of methods for the analysis. This powerful application comes with numerous standard tests and scenarios for the valid papers. It is one of the most important applications in the field of population size measurement.
Work with clinical, medical, pharmaceutical and various other samples to produce accurate results. Use sample evaluation calculations and estimate the size as well as the statistical confidence intervals in simple steps.
The documentation makes it is easy for the users to easily use and navigate the application. Display the output and visualize the results by generating different reports. Send multiple results and compare the outputs. All in all, it is a reliable application for statistical studies with a variety of sampling tools and a bundle of powerful features.
Features of NCSS 12.0
- Estimate sample size and power in statistical studies
- A precise environment with accurate results
- Determine the appropriate sample size with numerous standards
- A reliable solution for the clinical, medical and pharmaceutical disciplines
- Better documentation features and sampling features
- Navigate the application and display the outputs as tree
- Send multiple results to compare and analyze the results
- Many other powerful features and options
Technical Details of NCSS 12.0
- Software Name: NCSS
- Software File Name: NCSS_12.0.2.zip
- File Size: 412 MB
- Developer: NCSS
System Requirements for NCSS 12.0
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
NCSS 12.0 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of NCSS 12 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download IBM SPSS Statistics 25