Download NI AWR Design Environment 14.01 free latest offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. NI AWR Design Environment 14 is a reliable application for simulating and designing High-Frequency Circuits.
NI AWR Design Environment 14.01 Overview
A powerful environment for dealing High-Frequency Circuits, NI AWR Design Environment provides a variety of powerful tools for design and simulation. It provides a professional environment with the straightforward user interface and a variety of powerful tools that enhance the overall design flow. The users can easily design Radio Frequency and Microwave Circuits.
There are different modules of the application providing support for handling RF Transceivers, IC Circuit Board, High-Frequency Electronics, and various other modules for communication systems. The suite also comes up with Microwave Office and Analog Office.
Moreover, this powerful application also supports better simulation and analysis features for circuits. Design amplifiers and perform numerous other design tasks with minimum efforts. All in all, it is a reliable solution for handling design and simulation for different communication circuits.
Features of NI AWR Design Environment 14.01
Some of the features of NI AWR Design Environment 14 are:
- Powerful design and simulation application
- Design microwave and high-frequency circuits
- Complete design and simulation features
- Easy to use application with simple options
- Work with IC boards, RF transceivers, and others
- Supports different communication systems and radars
- Generate layered circuits and electromagnetic systems
- Includes Microwave and Analog office along with Visual System Simulator
- Design telecommunication amplifiers and low noise amplifiers
- Provides different analyzers and dielectric support
- Many other powerful options and tools
Technical Details of NI AWR Design Environment 14.01
- Software Name: NI AWR Design Environment
- Software File Name: NI_AWR_Design_Environment_14.0r_build_9138_Rev4_112340_x64.zip
- File Size: 624 MB
- Developer: National Instruments
System Requirements for NI AWR Design Environment 14.01
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
NI AWR Design Environment 14.01 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest NI AWR Design Environment 14.0 for Windows x86 and x64 architectures. You can also download LabVIEW 2018.