openSUSE is an enhanced release of SUSE Linux OS and provides complete community support. This free download is a standalone installer of openSUSE for both 32bit and 64bit architecture.
openSUSE is an open-source SUSE Linux distribution, created from SUSE OS and maintained by Novell Company. It is an RPM-based release which is basically a Red Hat Linux. Complete KDE and GNOME desktop environment provide a friendly user interface that needs no technical knowledge for understanding and suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture, unlike other Linux releases. It can fulfill all the home and office needs through its desktop environment.
Moreover, it can be installed over the network with multilingual support from its dedicated download section. It is loaded with a huge bundle of open-source applications including Firefox Browser, Thunderbird and much more. It is a lightweight OS that does not slow down your PC and is built for enhanced performance and security. openSUSE allows managing your media and images, do office work and more. Its built-in SUSE Studio allows you to create your own Linux release efficiently.
Features of openSUSE 2019
- Friendly user interface
- KDE and GNOME desktop environment
- Lighweight OS
- Community Support
- Based on RPM i.e. like Red Hat Linux Package Manager
- Supported for both x86 and x64 architecture
- Built-in free applications including firefox and thunderbird
- Play movies and manage other media
- Both Desktop and Server support
- Can be used as Portable OS
- Multilingual support
- SUSE studio for creating custom release of Linux
- Many other advanced features and options
System Requirements for openSUSE 2019
Before you download and install openSUSE 42.1, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Free Disk Space: 3 GB of free space for minimal installation and 5 GB for desktop environment
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required (2 GB Recommended)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later with 1.6 GHz processor (2.4 GHz processing speed recommended)
openSUSE 2019 Free Download
Click the below link to download openSUSE Standalone ISO images for both x86 and x64 architecture.