Download RegiStar 1.0 full version program free setup for Windows.
This is a one-of-a-kind program that fully automates the task of aligning digital astronomical images. It is an image alignment, or registration, program designed to work specifically with astronomical images. You may also like Grub2Win 2 Free Download
It shifts, rotates, flips, and deforms as needed to precisely align images, even if they are at different scales or orientations or have been produced with different optical systems.
Moreover, It works on digital or film images, automatically rejecting noise, including hot pixels. It can register all images in a directory with a single command and has other powerful batch-processing capabilities.
Features of RegiStar
- Automatic image registration for astrophotography
- An image alignment, or registration, program that was designed to work specifically with astronomical images
- It shifts, rotates, flips, and deforms as needed to align images precisely
- Powerful batch-processing capabilities
Technical Details of RegiStar
- Software Name: RegiStar for Windows
- Software File Name: RegiStar-18.104.22.16886-(x64).rar
- Software Version: 22.214.171.12486
- File Size: 20 MB
- Developers: Auriga Imaging
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for RegiStar
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
RegiStar 126.96.36.19986 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download RegiStar free setup. It is a complete offline setup of RegiStar for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123