Download USB Raptor 0.1 full version program the free setup for Windows.
USB Raptor Overview
This program can lock the system once a specific USB drive is removed from the computer and unlock it when the drive is plugged in again to any USB port. You may also like Auslogics Anti-Malware Free Download
The utility constantly checks the USB drives for the presence of a specific unlock file with encrypted content. If this specific file is found, the computer stays unlocked; otherwise, the computer locks.
To release the system lock user must plug the USB with the file in any USB port. Alternatively, the user can enable (or disable) two additional ways to unlock the system, such as a network messaging or password.
Features of USB Raptor
- Compatible with all types of USB flash drives
- Robust design
- Easy to setup and use
- High security option to verify the serial number of the flash drive
- Various alternative unlock methods
- Supports LAN lockdown (and unlock) function
- Synchronized lock and unlock on LAN for multiple PCs
- Supports serial command integration (beta stage)
- Tray icon based application
Technical Details of USB Raptor
- Software Name: USB Raptor for Windows
- Software File Name: USB-Raptor-0.18.88.rar
- Software Version: 0.18.88
- File Size: 10 MB
- Developers: limbo
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for USB Raptor
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
USB Raptor 0.18.88 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download USB Raptor free setup. It is a complete offline setup of USB Raptor 0.1 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123