Download Virtual Audio Cable 4 full version program free setup for Windows.
Virtual Audio Cable 4 Overview
This software allows you to transfer audio (wave) streams between applications and/or devices. It creates a set of virtual audio devices named “Virtual Cables,” each of them consisting of a pair of waveform input/output devices. You may also like MODO BASS 2 Free Download
Any application can send an audio stream to an output side of a cable, and any other application can receive this stream from an input side. All transfers are made digitally, providing NO sound quality loss (a bit-perfect streaming).
Moreover, if you use an audio encoder application that encodes a stream coming from a sound card, you can use VAC to supply such an encoder with a stream produced by another application.
Features of Virtual Audio Cable
- Local (console) session only (does not work via Remote Desktop or Terminal Services).
- Windows 5.x, 6.x and 10.x platforms (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Up to 256 virtual cable devices (some systems limit number of MME devices).
- Almost any of fixed point PCM audio formats. Floating point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximal interrupt/event frequency.
- RTAudio support with notification events, clock and position registers. Clock registers are bound to Virtual Cables so all streams in each cable are coherent.
- Unlimited number of Kernel Streaming clients connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- Volume control features (both attenuation and boost).
- Channel scattering/gathering mode.
- Watermark control technique to improve stream stability with unstable applications.
- Stream buffering technique to partially compensate bad application buffering algorithms.
- Control Panel application to configure cables and watch their state.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any recording to any playback device.
Technical Details of Virtual Audio Cable
- Software Name: Virtual Audio Cable 4 for Windows
- Software File Name: Virtual-Audio-Cable-4.67
- Software Version: 4.67
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: Muzychenko
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Virtual Audio Cable
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Virtual Audio Cable 4.67 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Virtual Audio Cable free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Virtual Audio Cable for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123