Download Clam AntiVirus 1.0 full version program the free setup for Windows.
Clam AntiVirus Overview
ClamAV is an open-source antivirus software toolkit used to detect malicious software and viruses on various operating systems, including Linux. It is often used on mail servers to scan for viruses in emails. Updates to ClamAV are available for free. You may also like Abelssoft AntiRansomware 2023 Free Download
ClamWin is a Free Antivirus for Microsoft Windows. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam AntiVirus engine. It features high detection rates for viruses and spyware, regular antivirus updates from the ClamAV team, and a standalone antivirus scanner. ClamWin allows manually scanning individual files, folders, or drives but does not include an always-on background scanner.
Features of Clam AntiVirus
- ClamAV is the open-source standard for mail gateway scanning software.
- ClamAV includes a multi-threaded scanner daemon, command line utilities for on-demand file scanning, and automatic signature updates.
- ClamAV supports multiple file formats, file and archive unpacking, and multiple signature languages.
- Access to ClamAV versions that work with your operating system
Technical Details of Clam AntiVirus
- Software Name: Clam AntiVirus for Windows
- Software File Name: Clam-AntiVirus-1.0.0-x64.rar
- Software Version: 1.0.0
- File Size: 15 MB
- Developers: Cisco Systems
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Clam AntiVirus
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Clam AntiVirus 1.0.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Clam AntiVirus free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Clam AntiVirus for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123