Geek Uninstaller is a powerful uninstallation utility which is able to remove stubborn installations from your computer. This free download is a standalone installer of Geek Uninstallation Software for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Geek Uninstaller Overview
While cleaning junk from your computer, you may find out that some applications don’t allow you to uninstall them. To remove such kind of applications you can use Geek Uninstaller. It is a powerful uninstallation utility which can remove any kind of software from your computer without consuming much of your system resources. It comes up with a friendly interface and a portable environment so that you can take it anywhere with you and use it on any machine. Fix any PC full of bugs without any trouble.
This wonderful tool displays a complete list of installed applications and their details including the hidden installations, drivers, system applications and more so that you can uninstall each and everything from your computer. Uninstall Multiple applications by selecting multiple applications from the list, which is not possible through default Windows Uninstaller. It perfectly cleans the selected applications and its leftovers.
Features of Geek Uninstaller
Some of the features of this uninstallation utility are:
- Lightweight tool
- Friendly interface
- Portable tool
- Can uninstall each and every software
- Multiple uninstall feature
- Remove stubborn applications
- Remove software leftovers
- Force uninstall any application
- Uninstall hidden software
- Many bug fixes and advancements
- Other options and features
System Requirements for Geek Uninstaller
Before you download Geek Uninstaller, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required
- Installed Memory: 256 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Geek Uninstaller Free download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of Geek Uninstaller for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the older and newer releases of Windows OS.