GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7 is a disease and epidemic simulation tool along with complete control over the vectors. This free download is the standalone setup of GLEAMviz Simulator for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7 Overview
GLEAMviz is a modern simulation tool for simulating disease and epidemics evolution which enables the users to get complete control over the vectors and generate statistical data. The interface is clear with neatly placed options, you will not feel stuck with the interface while finding any option. As it is a simulation tool so you can get full control over the simulated model of the disease. Define the compartments and the modify them according to the situation as all the elements do not have bacteria. Manage the behavior of the elements as some of the elements are static and some have dynamic behavior.
Moreover, you can also control the population of the elements along with their mobility. In addition, you can combine two elements of different disease. Control the number of commuting hours, numbers of days, seasonability and more. It is a lightweight tool with advanced algorithms for complex modeling.
Features of GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7
Some of the features of GLEAMviz Simulator are:
- Lightweight and easy to use environment
- Simulate disease and epidemics
- Add compartments for the disease
- Separate the disease in terms of mobility
- Combine two static elements
- Generate detailed reports
- Manage time as days and hours of cummuting
- Advanced algorithms with client-server architecture
- Input different parameters for creating a detailed simulation
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7
Before you download GLEAMviz Simulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Disk Space: 500 MB of minimum free space required
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of GLEAMviz Simulator 6.7 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a complete medical environment to examine the behavior of the disease and bacteria.