PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The PDQ Inventory Enterprise 16.1 is a powerful application for collecting the hardware information of all the systems on a network.
PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise Overview
Network Administrators often required to collect information about all the computers on a network. PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise is a powerful application for collecting all the hardware and software information about the computers on the in the network. It is a very lightweight program with a straightforward user interface for performing all the operations with ease. It is a system management tool that provides valuable information about the programs, processes, services, hardware components and drivers. The application generates useful reports for saving and using them in the database.
Moreover, this application can regularly email the information to the employees with all the details about the computer. Additionally, the application also provides details about system restart, shutdown, Event Viewer, WOL and other details. The task scheduling feature also saves time and enhances the usability of the application. All in all, it is a complete environment for collecting details about the system.
Features of PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise
Some of the features of PDQ Inventory 16.1 are:
- Lightweight and a powerful program
- Maintains complete hardware and software details of the system
- Generate different reports about the information for saving and printing
- Access the multimanager to database shared reports and datasets
- Extract, print, and email reports and use VNC to communicate with remote computers
- Use the command line to run commands on a remote computer on them
- View all the client’s privileges and shared services on the system
- Integrate with PDQ Deploy with integrated data tracking
System Requirements for PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise
Before you download PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB free SSD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB for target machine and 8 GB for console machine
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest PDQ Inventory 16.1 Enterprise for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download PDQ Deploy 16.1 Enterprise.